Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thanksgiving Countdowns

Thanksgiving is a week away, better get working on that menu, dusting off the china, and prepping your ensemble. (Who am I kidding... I do all of that so last second I usually debate whether I should even bother changing out of my PJ's every year.)

There are three kinds of Thanksgivings.

1. The kind where it's just you and your closest family members.

2. The kind where either you have to leave the house or your subtly insulting and judgmental family comes to you.

3. The kind where you are the non-family member and want to make a great impression and not look like Julia Roberts before her makeover in Pretty Woman.

1.


Going to the Grocery Store and Coming Home.






2. 
Dealing with Relatives






3.
She's Got Herself Together


No comments:

Post a Comment